CASE STUDY: Flora the dog
Complaints: back pain, dog could not lie, pain, step very stiff, could not lie on the side, not bend the neck, the head could not be lifted.
Diagnosis, X-ray examination: Spondyloarthrotic changes at C2 / 3 Cervical joint (cervical spine between the 2nd and 3rd cervical vertebrae.
Suspected Dyscopathy at C3/C4 un L5- L6- L7 (lumbar spine) . In L7- S1 (lumbar and sacral spine) sclerotization of the spinous processes of the vertebrae L7 and S1. Suspected cauda equina syndrome.
Therapy: After 1 laser treatment ( local therapy of the cervical spine and lumbar sacral spine) – less pain , better condition.
After 2 laser treatments – dog all night could sleep in peace, put himself on his side, began to lick his paw (which is a sign that the blood circulation improved and the dog felt generally better). No muscle resistance during head lifting.
Treatment parameters : Physiolaser olympic, laser probe 90W/904 nm, with frequencies A ” C (mixed) on the acupuncture points BL23 , BL40 , BL60 ; Frequency E – cervical spine and point 3E2 .
Pulse controlled laser therapy according to Uwe Petermann..
The dog FLORA should be operated according to the neurologist.
NEXT GENERATION LASER HEALING FOR FLORA
Flora before (immovable, stiff hind legs) and after four laser treatments – she sits and runs normal symptom-free!
Laser acupuncture is a regulatory therapy that initiates:
– Neurophysiological reflex effects within seconds
– Neurochemical responses within minutes via neurotransmitters and endorphin modulation
– Cybernetic effects that continue to regulate pathways to restore biological stabilisation
Scientific research has confirmed that laser therapy has the ability to not only replace metal acupuncture needles, but to also provide the additional energy of laser light to re- balance acupuncture energy meridians and support physiological and biological function in both humans and animals
Click on the arrow below to watch the video
PHYSIOLASER OLYMPIC OFFERS FULL VETERINARY TREATMENT PROGRAM
State of the art mains power laser OR cord free laser laser technology inside a soft over shoulder carry bag enables the veterinary or animal breeder or trainer to treat injured animals anywhere.
- Mains power for clinic treatment
- Outdoors field therapy by switching to the inbuilt, rechargeable battery option
- Preprogrammed treatment menu
- Accelerated wound healing
- Faster repair of tendon, ligament, muscle, nerve injury and bone fractures
- Pain relief within minutes
- Assists cartilage regeneration
- Prevention of nerve degeneration and increased nerve survival, rapid reduction in muscle spasm, restlessness and stress symptoms Needle free acupoint therapy for pain, shock, spinal problems.
WHAT THE VETERINARY EXPERTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE PHYSIOLASER FOR VETERINARY MEDICINE AND HEALING
Before Laser Therapy
After 5 Laser
After 10 Laser
Dr Petermann (coach of german equestrian team – olympic games, Barcelona 1992)
‘Excellent for acute lameness, sprains, contusions and strains, infectiosn, arthritis and chronic lameness due to osteoarthritis and arthrosis. I also find laser acupuncture highly effective in chronic obstructive bronchitis and various forms of colic. 490 horses out of 502 horses treated have reduced pain response, immediately after the first treatment.’
Dr Haas (Berlin)
‘I find a markedly more rapid and complete reduction in tissue swelling, inflammation and pain, cases of infected wounds, gums and sinuses’.