Veterinary & Equine
Uwe Petermann Dr Veterinary Medicine performing pulsed controlled laser acupuncture using RT Physiolaser Olympic multi-platform system
PHYSIOLASER OLYMPIC OFFERS FULL VETERINRY TREATMENT PROGRAM
State of the art mains power laser OR cord free laser laser technology inside a soft over shoulder carry bag enables the veterinary or animal breeder or trainer to treat injured animals anywhere.
- Mains power for clinic treatment
- Outdoors field therapy by switching to the inbuilt, rechargeable battery option
- Preprogrammed treatment menu
- Accelerated wound healing
- Faster repair of tendon, ligament, muscle, nerve injury and bone fractures
- Pain relief within minutes
- Assists cartilage regeneration
- Prevention of nerve degeneration and increased nerve survival, rapid reduction in muscle spasm, restlessness and stress symptoms Needle free acupoint therapy for pain, shock, spinal problems.
WHAT THE VETERINARY EXPERTS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE PHYSIOLASER FOR VETERINARY MEDICINE AND HEALING
After 5 Laser
After 10 Laser
Dr Petermann (coach of german equestrian team - olympic games, Barcelona 1992)
'Excellent for acute lameness, sprains, contusions and strains, infectiosn, arthritis and chronic lameness due to osteoarthritis and arthrosis. I also find laser acupuncture highly effective in chronic obstructive bronchitis and various forms of colic. 490 horses out of 502 horses treated have reduced pain response, immediately after the first treatment.'
Dr Haas (Berlin)
'I find a markedly more rapid and complete reduction in tissue swelling, inflammation and pain, cases of infected wounds, gums and sinuses'.
Contact Australian Institute Of Laser Therapy exclusive distributor and trainer for RJ Laser devices for over 20 years in Australia and New Zealand