COURSE 2: LASER INDUCTION COURSE - 2 days (Sunday & Monday). CLASS LIMITED TO 6 STUDENTS*
This workshop provides an introduction to the non-invasive clinical application of laser light and its role in supporting healing processes, modulating pain and inflammation and accelerating tissue repair. A wide variety of laser PBM devices are utilised during this workshop to enable practitioners and therapists to gain essential hands on knowledge relating to successful treatment. Our theoretical training and hands –on practical workshop will provide you with the important underpinning science, knowledge and know how to effectively implement Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) using the most technically advanced laser therapy equipment for PBM with the most efficient powers, wavelengths and extensive range of medically proven bio-frequencies to support homeostasis, healing and pain relief and know the right laser treatment protocols for different conditions.
Completion of Laser & IPL Science and Laser Safety Certificate course.
PRACTICAL LASER PBM THERAPY WORKSHOP
THIS WORKSHOP COVERS
- Dermatology & Facial Anti-Ageing Laser
- Laser Trigger Point Therapy & Pain Relief
- Musculoskeletal/Arthritis workshop
- Clinical Assessment and Laser Treatment of the Spine
- Laser Treatment of Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Key Protocols for Pain Relief with Laser
- Laser Rehabilitation after Surgery or Injury
- Laser Therapy for Inflammatory Skin Conditions
- Instant Non Thermal Laser Face-Lifting
- Scar and Soft Tissue Repair with Laser Phototherapy
- Lymphatic Drainage with Laser Phototherapy