Laser Auriculotherapy and Laser Detection of Hidden Disturbances to Healing
About the Workshop
Auriculotherapy describes an acupuncture micro-system that includes the detection and reflexive treatment of physical, emotional and neurological dysfunction via specific zones on the ear at which these dysfunctions can be reflected.Auriculotherapy describes an acupuncture micro-system that includes the detection and reflexive treatment of physical, emotional and neurological dysfunction via specific zones on the ear at which these dysfunctions can be reflected.Modern auricular therapy is not, by its very definition, either Traditional or Chinese. The use of the ear as a micro-system for the treatment of bodily disharmony, only became a primary treatment methodology in the 1950’s after the discoveries of Dr.Paul Nogier. (pg 20, Jim Chalmers, Auriculotherapy Ear Acupuncture).
Practitioners attending this workshop will learn invaluable techniques to provide highly effective support treatment for anxiety, panic disorders, depression, and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).This 2 day hands-on workshop is open to medical and health practitioners looking to reinforce their current treatment regime with laser auriculotherapy to treat difficult non-responsive conditions and will focus on the practical application of laser therapy for auricular treatment according to the principles of Dr.Paul Nogier, which is a clinical technique used by practitioners worldwide.
Attendees will have Medical or Health Science Qualification.
Adam Canning is the Director of the ‘Wellness Clinic’ in Victoria, which specialises in Laser Therapy and Laser Auriculotherapy and began his clinical career in 1997 at the Australian Institute of Laser Therapy through to 2009.Adam Canning is the Director of the ‘Wellness Clinic’ in Victoria, which specialises in Laser Therapy and Laser Auriculotherapy and began his clinical career in 1997 at the Australian Institute of Laser Therapy through to 2009.Over the past 18 years Adam has been leading the way in the clinical application of (LLLT) - Low Level Laser Therapy in the areas of tissue repair, pain management and post-operative treatment for accelerated recovery, trauma injury and sports medicine. Auriculotherapy is a large part of his clinical work in the treatment of neurological disorders and pain.
Dr Kerry Posniak (TCM) is a registered acupuncturist, laser therapist (LLLT) and Qigong facilitator and is the principal practitioner and founder of White Tiger Therapeutics clinic.Dr Kerry Posniak (TCM) is a registered acupuncturist, laser therapist (LLLT) and Qigong facilitator and is the principal practitioner and founder of White Tiger Therapeutics clinic.Kerry has also facilitated group acupuncture & Qigong classes at St Vincents Hospital in Melbourne as part of their detox program and was instrumental in developing the medical Qigong curriculum for the Chinese Medicine degree students at the Southern School of Natural Therapies, where she taught for 3 years. With over a decade of clinical experience treating health related conditions, as well as fertility, anxiety, depression, addictions, digestive disturbances and chronic pain with herbal medicine, acupuncture and laser therapy.Kerry brings additional knowledge and expertise to the classroom and the practical component of our hands on Laser therapy courses.
Includes Group Practical Laser Workshops on both days. Lunch breaks 1.30-2.30pm.
Saturday 22 June 2019, 10am - 5pm
- Practitioners will learn to assess and detect both ear and body points via the VAS (vascular autonomic signal)
- You will learn to monitor the VAS manually using pulse diagnosis
- You will use the RJ Laser detection hand piece and electrical detection systems to locate treatment points
- Evaluate your client’s overall energetic health according to the principles of Dr. Voll and his development of using the terminal points to achieve rapid balancing of the acupuncture meridian pathways
- Laser Auriculotherapy to stop smoking and aid appetite control & weight loss
Sunday 23 June 2019, 10am - 5pm
- Learn to assess and treat scar fields for hidden foci both on the body and in the mouth which interferes with the body’s system of self-regulation, especially with the control of stimuli that disturb homeostasis
- Learn therapy protocols for support treatment of sleep disorders, depression, anxiety, and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), including neurological disturbances
- Understand effective therapy for pain conditions, musculoskeletal problems and internal organ support is possible with the techniques of laser auricular therapy
Download more information about the program and enrolment form: